ECORBIT’s safety culture to fulfill
its social responsibilities
HOME ESG MANAGEMENT SAFETY MANAGEMENT
Safety Management Policy
- Establish health and safety policies and goals to establish a health and safety management system that respects human beings without any accidents, and conduct independent and ongoing safety prevention activities.
- We recognize customer satisfaction as the cornerstone of management, and we strive to provide better customer service through continuous improvement by accurately understanding the diverse needs of our customers and resolving them systematically.
value for the next
- Mobilize the capabilities of all employees to try one’s best to improve the local environment, and establish and practice an optimized operation system in order to provide a safe environment and an abundant quality of life for future generations.
- 04 Principles
- We operate our environmental facility management based on our principles and management manual to comply with laws and regulations in order to provide a satisfactory service for clients and stakeholders.
- All organizations and staff members recognize their roles and responsibilities to fulfill the health and safety policies. Our independent safety culture provides a satisfactory service to our customers and stakeholders.